Friday, August 16, 2013

August 16, 2013: Writing Assignment

Directions: Write a response about the power of influence using the short group texts from Thursday (all the texts are below in the "Are You Using Your Power" article.  Also see purpose below and writing expectations.

Purpose: I can use my annotations to help me describe how power affected the individual I read about. I will include at least one quote from the text to justify/support my response.

Writing Expectations (So you don't have to call home on Monday): 
  1. At least eight complete sentences in your paragraph
  2. At least one quote is pulled as evidence to support your claim about the power of influence
  3. Try to use different sentence structure 
  4. Capitalize first word in sentence and all proper nouns. 
  5. Use proper punctuation at the end of your sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment